Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What is this blog?

I have decided to start this fitness nutrition blog focusing on Pregnancy. Being pregnant with my third and having all three within three years, it is not only something I have had experience with, but it is also very important for me to be taking care of myself for me and my kids sake. Another reason is I have one sister, two sister-in-laws and a best friend that are pregnant...so pregnancy and the importance of taking care of our bodies has been a topic of conversation for me.

I am a registered Dietitian, so there is education behind my nutrition babble. I try not to put too much opinion into my recommendations, but have it come from actual research and training. As for the fitness side, I have had lots of training, spent 10 years plus working at fitness centers in Group Exercise, and completely enjoy motivating others.

I look forward to this blog being a place where you can trust the information, hopefully get some good tips, take a challenge every once in a while, ask any questions that come to you, and have not only a rewarding pregnancy, but be motivated to create a healthy life for you and your family.

No comments: